a day OuT....

Yesterday which is on tuesday hhehe... a bit late to post but i still wanna post it...
Well..nothing much happen in the morning.. but during noon... around 1 something..i guess??!! cant remember the exact time... went to KLCC to meet up a gud fren of mine.........the intention to go there not just for meeting up my gud fren but to buy my media law & some novel too....


Went to Klcc to meet up with a gud fren and at the same time went to Kino to buy books...."Killing two bird with 1 stone.." hehe...


Upon reaching there... meet my gud fren in Kino'book stores... coz i wanted to get my media law book b4 go to lepak-ing with da 'gud fren of mine'... So went inside kino...was damn lazy to find the book so i was like... asking at the counter and give the isbn nos to one of the worker there.....then he went n get the book for me.. hehehe..as easy as that...... yeahh media law...gosh hoping i wont feel sleepy reading the book as i need to do some review for that subject...


I wonder how am i goin to read this book... as most of my fren said.. they felt sleep after the second line of the sentences... urgghh... by hook or by crook...i still hv to read it as i need to do review abt it... urghhh...Deal wit it Lisaaa!!!..i havent start anything yet..and...gosh the dateline on this coming Monday....lucily its at 6pm..hehe


Neway.... other than the media law book.. i also bought a novel.. i wanted to buy the P/s: I Love U's novel as many of my fren said .. the novel hv better story line compared to the movie.. so wanted to know myself.. i go and buy it.. hehe... well am a novel's lover dow... so no harm to add another novel in my collection... hehhe... well supose to get the P/S: I Love U novel only.. but am kind of weird y the novel am holding kind of thick...heerrmm??!! then just realise it.. its a 2 in 1 novel.... where it contains 2 stories in one book.. and only cost me about RM49.90 for a novel..hehe quite cheap eh for 2 stories... The novel contains of P/s: I Love U & If You Could see Me Now stories.... cant wait to read em` heheh...


Worth to buy eh... 2 stories in a novel.. heheh cant wait to read it.. i prefer to do review on this novel compared to the above book heheh... well study come first eh...urghh...!!!



Then when we walk out from Kino... my 'gud fren' give me pressiee...kind of shock.. a first meeting and there is a pressie for me.. heheh i was like... izzit?? seriously?? why??? heheheh they my 'gud fren' was like.. yeah it is for u.. heheh am serious.. haha kind of funny ehh... well it's not Funny dow.. hehe then i was like thanks...and look into the orangy plastic.. ohhhh a colorful lollypop...heheh first time in my life... went out and meeting a person for the first time... and get a lollypop as a pressie.. heheh but i appreciate it... so cool eh... heheh remind me of Lenka's song title: The Show... so sweet & cute... just like the lollypop...heheh candy mandy lollypoppy... heheh.. i Love it so much.. so sweet... and i still keep it in my bedroom & it's in my Book Rack... d lollypoppy bcome one of my book rack accessorries... *psssttt...luckily my nephew & niece didnt saw it if not.. it gonna end up in their tummy.. n theres goes my memory of that day hahahahhehe....

Walkin out from Kino...my Gud Fren hands me the orangy plastic... was wondering whats inside it?? heeemmm???huh??!!

TaaaaDaaaa...Its colorfull lollypoppy in it...heheh sweet & cute eh...welll love it...even i dont really take sweet thingy but still love..love it as an accessories for my Book rack..heheh....THanks Gud Fren....

Afterwards....went to lunch with my gud fren.... and i hd chicken tenpayaki for my lunch as always... heheh i dont know y.. whenever i came to klcc... i will surely gettin lure & tempted by the tenpayaki red stall hehe..... then chit chat for awhile with the gud fren of mine..... around 4 or 5 pm something.. my sissy called me up... asked me to accompany her to Klang... welll... family hv to come first rite... so i zooooommm out from klcc and went back... luckily klcc n my house was abt 10 mins journey...heheh.. nearby larr...

After picking up the whole family... zoooommm to Klang....to make it short.... during dinner.. we supose to have dinner in Sunway.. but didnt make it.. coz my nephew bcome so cranky and we zooommm back.....and decided to have dinner in Sakura in tmn. Melawati nearby my house area...

Dinner end up in Sakura Kristal at Tmn.Melawati...hehe good food inside..try some...

Inside of the rest.. quite happening at nite..many people like to lepak-ing in here.....


Mama & Sissy order this three combination of food for them... they shared.....My sissy ol` time fav...singapore fried meehoon.....she surely gonna order this everytime we dine in here.....

Not forgettin the mixed veggies....my sissy & mama cant live with out veggies..Go Green!!

The Grandmother & Grandson ( my mum and nephew)... my nephew get so attached to my mum... and my mum love him so muchy... see how happy he is in his personal pouch
(like kangaroo pouch eh) hehe

Cranking at first....but at last he ordered his ol`time fav dinner...Fish & Chips... he cant live without western food...and guess what he love fishes so muchy....

Hot Chinese tea for me...and Honey tea ice for Mama.......see how diff our taste on drinks... the cold and the hot....
Me & Papa order the same food....Viatnamese Beef Noodles.....gossshhh this is my ol` time fav...cant get over it.. i think so far..this is the best one.. and other places serve better viatnamese beef noodles was in secret recipes & Viatnamese house in 1U.....

See ...me posing for my Viatnamese Beef Noodles before i eat those hehe....love em`...

Well..after dinner we heading home and by the time we reached home.... it was almost 11 something.. and every1 felt so sleepy & tired....there's goes our whole day......am so happy actually coz i get to spent my time with both fav person in my life.... My Gud Fren and my Dearest Family... love my family so muchy.......



2 comments:

Unknown said...
July 30, 2009 at 11:35 AM

^_^

Good fren ha?..hehehe....n ur fud luks nice..hehehehe...

^_^

Anonymous said...
September 2, 2009 at 10:24 AM

why don't you just shove the lollipop up your ass? rather than hoping it won't get stolen by those bratty kids?

Volver al inicio Volver arriba The Verve Dreamer…. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.